Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thought for Thursday October 2

I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living.
I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD with courage;be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living.

Matthew 18: 1 – 5, 10 He called a child over, placed it in their midst, and said, “Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of heaven.

What’s so great about kids? What qualities have I lost as I have gotten older?

Action: Approach a serious problem facing your family or society with the optimism and idealism of youth and see what you can do to make things better when you are not hindered by the cynicism of age.

No comments: