Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thought for Thursday September 3

The Lord has made known his salvation.
All the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation by our God.
Sing joyfully to the LORD, all you lands;
break into song; sing praise.
The Lord has made known his salvation.

Luke 5: 1 – 11 He saw two boats there alongside the lake; the fishermen had disembarked and were washing their nets. Getting into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, he asked him to put out a short distance from the shore.

If I were at the end of a hard day, soaking wet, with nothing to show for my effort would I be inclined to just head back out? Do I often feel like my faith is asking me to do just that?

Action: Prepare yourself mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally for the long hard day.

No comments: