Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thought for Friday January 29

Be merciful, O Lord, for we have sinned.
Have mercy on me, O God, in your goodness;
in the greatness of your compassion wipe out my offense.
Thoroughly wash me from my guilt
and of my sin cleanse me.
Be merciful, O Lord, for we have sinned.

Mark 4: 26 – 34 It is like a mustard seed that, when it is sown in the ground, is the smallest of all the seeds on the earth. But once it is sown, it springs up and becomes the largest of plants and puts forth large branches, so that the birds of the sky can dwell in its shade.

What things can I think of that started small and grew into something great? Have I ever planted a “mustard seed”?

Action: Plant a small seed – do something good that you think could grow into something great.

No comments: