Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thought for Friday May 14

The Lord will give him a seat with the leaders of his people.
From the rising to the setting of the sun
is the name of the LORD to be praised.
High above all nations is the LORD;
above the heavens is his glory.
The Lord will give him a seat with the leaders of his people.

John 15: 9 – 17 It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.


Do I feel chosen? Am I bearing fruit that will remain?


Action: Today is the anniversary of my Baptism, the day I was chosen. I plan to celebrate it. If you know what day you were chosen, mark it on your calendar and celebrate it every year. If you don’t know, look it up.

No comments: