Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thought for Friday June 25

Let my tongue be silenced, if I ever forget you!
By the streams of Babylon
we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.
On the aspens of that land
we hung up our harps.
Let my tongue be silenced, if I ever forget you!

Matthew 8: 1 – 14 And then a leper approached, did him homage, and said, “Lord, if you wish, you can make me clean.”


What tells me more about who this man was; that he is described as a leper or the way he spoke to Jesus? Do I define myself more by my infirmities (or abilities) or by my relationship with Jesus?


Action: Think of one thing in your life that would change if you saw yourself only in terms of your relationship with Jesus, and then start making that change.

1 comment:

mm1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.