Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thought for Thursday September 9

Guide me, Lord, along the everlasting way.
O LORD, you have probed me and you know me;
you know when I sit and when I stand;
you understand my thoughts from afar.
My journeys and my rest you scrutinize,
with all my ways you are familiar.
Guide me, Lord, along the everlasting way.



Luke 6: 27 – 38 Jesus said to his disciples: "To you who hear I say, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”


Do I see a lot of love for enemies these days? How am I doing?

Action: When you see people promoting hate, stand up to them and remind them that Jesus said, “Love your enemies.”

1 comment:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd