Monday, January 31, 2011

Thought for Tuesday February 1

They will praise you, Lord, who long for you.
And to him my soul shall live;
my descendants shall serve him.
Let the coming generation be told of the LORD
that they may proclaim to a people yet to be born
the justice he has shown.
They will praise you, Lord, who long for you.

Hebrews 12: 1 – 4 Brothers and sisters: Since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith.


What is clinging to me that slows me down? What do I need to do to insure that I persevere?


Action: Start preparing yourself for the challenges that may lie before you.

No comments: