Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thought for Friday February 18

Blessed the people the Lord has chosen to be his own.
The LORD brings to nought the plans of nations;
he foils the designs of peoples.
But the plan of the LORD stands forever;
the design of his heart, through all generations.
Blessed the people the Lord has chosen to be his own.


Mark 8: 34 – 9: 1 For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and that of the Gospel will save it.


What would it mean to lose my life? Have I ever lost part of my life?


Action: Think of something about yourself you would like to change, and decide what you would have to “die to” in order to make that change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to lose the part of me that has such anxieties. To do that I need to learn to lean on Him and trust .