Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thought for Monday April 18

The Lord is my light and my salvation.
I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
The Lord is my light and my salvation.


John 12: 1 – 11 They gave a dinner for him there, and Martha served, while Lazarus was one of those reclining at table with him. Mary took a liter of costly perfumed oil made from genuine aromatic nard and anointed the feet of Jesus and dried them with her hair; the house was filled with the fragrance of the oil.


Mary, Martha and Lazarus are mentioned several times in the Gospels; how important are friends when you are facing tough times? Who do I lean on when I need help?


Action: Make plans to spend some time with your friends soon.

No comments: