Monday, August 22, 2011

Thought for Tuesday August 23

You have searched me and you know me, Lord.
O LORD, you have probed me and you know me;
you know when I sit and when I stand;
you understand my thoughts from afar.
My journeys and my rest you scrutinize,
with all my ways you are familiar.
You have searched me and you know me, Lord.


Matthew 23: 23 – 26 You pay tithes of mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier things of the law: judgment and mercy and fidelity.


How much does my society value mercy? What is the difference between good judgment and judgmentalism?


Action: Pay close attention to the emails you forward to others and insure they demonstrate fidelity to the mind and heart of Jesus, are merciful to others, and that you judge that sending them along will have positive uplifting affects on those who read them.

No comments: