Monday, September 26, 2011

Thought for Tuesday September 27

God is with us.
I tell of Egypt and Babylon
among those that know the LORD;
Of Philistia, Tyre, Ethiopia:
"This man was born there."
And of Zion they shall say:
"One and all were born in her;
And he who has established her
is the Most High LORD."
God is with us.


Zechariah 8: 20 - 23 In those days ten men of every nationality, speaking different tongues, shall take hold, yes, take hold of every Jew by the edge of his garment and say, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Do I feel responsible for sharing my faith with people of other cultures? Have I learned anything from people who are different form me?

Action: Spend some time learning about another culture and how the people express their faith.

No comments: