Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thought for Thursday December 15

I will praise you, Lord, for you have rescued me.
I will extol you, O LORD, for you drew me clear
and did not let my enemies rejoice over me.
O LORD, you brought me up from the nether world;
you preserved me from among those going down into the pit.
I will praise you, Lord, for you have rescued me.


Luke 7: 24 - Jesus began to speak to the crowds about John. Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. This is the one about whom Scripture says: Behold, I am sending my messenger ahead of you he will prepare your way before you.


What prophets do I see working today? How would I like the job of preparing the way for Jesus?

Action: Help someone prepare (physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc) to do the work Jesus is calling him/her to.

No comments: