Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thought for Wednesday February 1

The Lord's kindness is everlasting to those who fear him.
Bless the LORD, O my soul;
and all my being, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits.
The Lord's kindness is everlasting to those who fear him.


Mark 6: 1 – 6 Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his native place and among his own kin and in his own house." So he was not able to perform any mighty deed there,

Do I ever pigeonhole people based on my first impression or experience of them? Do I stereotype people in a way that limits their ability to “perform mighty deeds” around me?

Action: Take a fresh look at 3 people in your life and see if you can notice how God is working through them in ways you haven’t noticed.

No comments: