Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thought for Monday March 4


Athirst is my soul for the living God.
When shall I go and behold the face of God?
As the hind longs for the running waters,
so my soul longs for you, O God.
Athirst is my soul for the living God.

When shall I go and behold the face of God?
 
Luke 4: 24 – 30  Indeed, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah when the sky was closed for three and a half years and a severe famine spread over the entire land. It was to none of these that Elijah was sent, but only to a widow in Zarephath in the land of Sidon.

Do I ever feel overwhelmed seeing how many people need help?  Who do I feel I have been sent to help and can help?

Action:  Focus some effort on one person you know you can help, even if it is with something small.

No comments: