Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thought for Thursday October 31


Blessed be the Lord, my Rock!
O God, I will sing a new song to you;
with a ten‑stringed lyre I will chant your praise,
You who give victory to kings,
and deliver David, your servant from the evil sword.
Blessed be the Lord, my Rock!


Luke 13: 31 – 35  Yet I must continue on my way today, tomorrow, and the following day, for it is impossible that a prophet should die outside of Jerusalem.


Do I have the perseverance to continue doing what I know I should even when I know it will be hard?  Where do I look for the strength to keep going?


Action:  If there is something you have given up on doing even though you know you should, take one step toward doing it again.  If you are perfect and never give up, go to dinner and celebrate.

No comments: