Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thought for Thursday January 2


All the ends of the earth have seen the saving power of God.
All the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation by our God.
Sing joyfully to the LORD, all you lands;
break into song; sing praise.
All the ends of the earth have seen the saving power of God.

 
John 1: 19 – 28  When the Jews from Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to him to ask him, “Who are you?”


What is my most honest answer for “Who are you?”?  Who do I really want to be?


Action:  If there is a difference between who you are and who you want to be, make a change in your life to close the gap.

1 comment:

boscobum said...

Who are you , Lord? And who am I?
It's scary to be who I hope to be. If I knew I were going to die today, I could charge through. It's the criticism and blame and being called a hypocrite that become my stumbling block. It's also not being sure of doing what best makes me Christ in this life. When am I simply being selfish?