Friday, May 23, 2014

Thought for Friday May 23


I will give you thanks among the peoples, O Lord.
I will give thanks to you among the peoples, O LORD,
I will chant your praise among the nations.
For your mercy towers to the heavens,
and your faithfulness to the skies.
Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
above all the earth be your glory!
I will give you thanks among the peoples, O Lord.


John 15: 12 – 17  It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.


Do I feel like I was chosen?  Do I accept that I am appointed to bear fruit?

Action:  Ask the Father to help you bear fruit in a situation where your previous efforts have been fruitless and keep trying.

No comments: