Sunday, July 20, 2014

Thought for Monday July 21


To the upright I will show the saving power of God.
“Gather my faithful ones before me,
those who have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
And the heavens proclaim his justice;
for God himself is the judge.
To the upright I will show the saving power of God.


Matthew 12: 38 – 42  At the judgment, the men of Nineveh will arise with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and there is something greater than Jonah here.


Do I really acknowledge that I need to repent?   What things have I repented of in my life?


Action:  Challenge yourself to change.  Read a book by someone you don’t like, watch a news program you usually avoid, go to a church where you might hear something different preached…

No comments: