Sunday, May 3, 2015

Thought for Monday May 4


Not to us, O Lord, but to your name give the glory.
May you be blessed by the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.
Heaven is the heaven of the LORD,
but the earth he has given to the children of men.
Not to us, O Lord, but to your name give the glory.

John 14: 21 – 26  The Advocate, the Holy Spirit  whom the Father will send in my name  he will teach you everything and remind you of all that I told you.

Have I ever felt the Holy Spirit remind me of something Jesus said?  What do I do when I am reminded of Jesus while doing something I realize isn’t quite consistent with his message?

Action:  Set up reminders so you don’t forget about Jesus’ message during your day; e.g. every time you pull out your credit card, whenever you get in your car, when your phone rings…

No comments: