Sunday, August 2, 2015

Thought for Monday August 3


Sing with joy to God our help.
“My people heard not my voice,
and Israel obeyed me not;
So I gave them up to the hardness of their hearts;
they walked according to their own counsels.”
Sing with joy to God our help.
 
Matthew 14: 13 – 21  When it was evening, the disciples approached him and said, “This is a deserted place and it is already late; dismiss the crowds so that they can go to the villages and buy food for themselves.”


Do I think Jesus is a so fascinating, engaging and thought-provoking that I would miss a meal to listen to him?  What would I give up for Jesus?


Action:  Skip or delay a meal long enough to feel hungry.  Spend a little time trying to develop the same hunger for the presence of Jesus, then eat.

No comments: