Monday, November 2, 2015

Thought for Tuesday November 3


In you, O Lord, I have found my peace.
O LORD, my heart is not proud,
nor are my eyes haughty;
I busy not myself with great things,
nor with things too sublime for me.
In you, O Lord, I have found my peace.

Romans 12: 5 – 16  Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us exercise them: if prophecy, in proportion to the faith; if ministry, in ministering; if one is a teacher, in teaching; if one exhorts, in exhortation; if one contributes, in generosity; if one is over others, with diligence; if one does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.  Let love be sincere.


What gifts has grace given me?  How sincere am I in my day-to-day dealings with people?


Action:  Read all of the passage from Romans and do one thing it suggests.

No comments: