Sunday, June 5, 2016

Thought for Monday June 6


Our help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
I lift up my eyes toward the mountains;
whence shall help come to me?
My help is from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.
Our help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Matthew 5: 1 – 12  He began to teach them, saying:
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you falsely because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you.


What can I learn from this teaching?  How important is this lesson in my life?

Action:  Be merciful, clean of heart, a peacemaker, and remain loyal to God.

No comments: