Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Thought for Thursday August 4


Create a clean heart in me, O God.
Give me back the joy of your salvation,
and a willing spirit sustain in me.
I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners shall return to you.
Create a clean heart in me, O God.

Jeremiah 31: 31 – 34   I will place my law within them, and write it upon their hearts;  I will be their God, and they shall be my people. No longer will they have need to teach their friends and relatives how to know the LORD. All, from least to greatest, shall know me, says the LORD,  for I will forgive their evildoing and remember their sin no more.

Who taught me to know God?  Do I really believe God will “remember my sin no more”?

Action:  Teach someone to know God or go to Confession – your choice.

No comments: