Sunday, July 9, 2017

Thought for Monday July 10


In you, my God, I place my trust.
You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High,
who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,
Say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
In you, my God, I place my trust.


Matthew 9: 18 – 26  "My daughter has just died. But come, lay your hand on her, and she will live." Jesus rose and followed him, and so did his disciples. A woman suffering hemorrhages for twelve years came up behind him and touched the tassel on his cloak.  She said to herself, "If only I can touch his cloak, I shall be cured." Jesus turned around and saw her, and said, "Courage, daughter! Your faith has saved you."

Do I hesitate to ask Jesus for help  because other people seem to need it more?  Do I have this woman’s confidence that God’s mercy is not rationed?

Action:  Ask Jesus to heal you, your kids, your friends, your parents, and anybody else you can think of.

 

No comments: