Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thought for Friday November 23


How sweet to my taste is your promise!
How sweet to my palate are your promises,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
How sweet to my taste is your promise!

Luke 19: 45 – 48  Jesus entered the temple area and proceeded to drive out those who were selling things, saying to them, “It is written, My house shall be a house of prayer, but you have made it a den of thieves.”

Do I shop for the love of the things I can buy (and the deals I can get)?    How much time do I spend praying for the people I buy presents for?

Action:  Shop with love for the recipients of gifts, the retail workers, the other shoppers, and all of the people who had a role in manufacturing and delivering the projects.  AND don’t be a Parking Lot jerk. 

No comments: