Sunday, December 2, 2018

Thought for Monday December 3


 Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.
Because of my relatives and friends
I will say, "Peace be within you!"
Because of the house of the LORD, our God,
I will pray for your good.
Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.

Isaiah 2: 1  - 5  In days to come, The mountain of the LORD's house shall be established as the highest mountain and raised above the hills.  They shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; One nation shall not raise the sword against another, nor shall they train for war again.

Can I envision a world without violence and conflict?  What role do I play in the conflict around me?

Action:  Do something to bring peace to your community, family, or workplace.



No comments: