Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Thought for Wednesday July 17


The Lord is kind and merciful.
Bless the LORD, O my soul;
and all my being, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits.
The Lord is kind and merciful.


Exodus 3: 1 - 12 I am the God of your father," he continued, "the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob.  The cry of the children of Israel has reached me, and I have truly noted that the Egyptians are oppressing them.  Come, now!  I will send you to Pharaoh to lead my people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt."

How would I feel if God just appeared to me one day and asked me to lead my whole community?  In what ways am I called to serve my community?

Action:  Be a leader -of big things or little things - the world needs leaders.

No comments: