Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Thought for Wednesday August 7


Remember us, O Lord, as you favor your people.
But soon they forgot his works;
they waited not for his counsel.
They gave way to craving in the desert
and tempted God in the wilderness.
Remember us, O Lord, as you favor your people.

Matthew 15: 21 – 28  She said, “Please, Lord, for even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the table of their masters.”

Do I have enough dignity to ask for more than scraps?  Do I have enough humility to accept scraps?

Action:  Learn to appreciate things like a dog (Dog food! My favorite thing! A car ride! My favorite thing! A walk in the park! My favorite thing! Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing! Milk bones! My favorite thing! Played in the yard! My favorite thing! Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!)  and if you can, consider adopting one.

No comments: