Sunday, November 24, 2019

Thought for Monday November 25


Glory and praise for ever!
"Blessed are you, O Lord, the God of our fathers,
praiseworthy and exalted above all forever;
And blessed is your holy and glorious name,
praiseworthy and exalted above all for all ages."
Glory and praise for ever!


Luke 21: 1 – 4  He said, “I tell you truly, this poor widow put in more than all the rest; for those others have all made offerings from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has offered her whole livelihood.”

If I won the lottery, would I give a large donation to charity?  If I did, would that donation be better than what I am giving now?

Action:  Give until it hurts – make a donation that is a little more than is easy for you.  It doesn’t have to be money – blood is in great demand at this time of year, plenty of cats and dogs need homes, shelters need volunteers…

No comments: