Monday, October 31, 2011

Thought for Tuesday November 1

Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.
The LORD's are the earth and its fullness;
the world and those who dwell in it.
For he founded it upon the seas
and established it upon the rivers.
Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.

Revelations 7: 2 – 4, 9 – 14 "Who are these wearing white robes, and where did they come from?" I said to him, "My lord, you are the one who knows." He said to me, "These are the ones who have survived the time of great distress; they have washed their robes and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb."

Do I know many people who are already wearing white robes? Does death worry me less because of their example?

Action: If you know someone who is dying, make a plan to visit him or her soon.

No comments: