Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thought for Monday November 28

Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.
Because of my relatives and friends
I will say, "Peace be within you!"
Because of the house of the LORD, our God,
I will pray for your good.
Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.


Matthew 8: 5 – 11 “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, suffering dreadfully.” He said to him, "I will come and cure him.” The centurion said in reply, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof; only say the word and my servant will be healed.”

Can I do anything to become worthy of Jesus entering under my roof? If I were the servant would I have wanted to meet Jesus or would I have just been happy about being cured?

Action: Do one thing this week to make your house or office more prepared for Jesus.

No comments: