Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thought for Wednesday November 9

The waters of the river gladden the city of God, the holy dwelling of the Most High!
There is a stream whose runlets gladden the city of God,
the holy dwelling of the Most High.
God is in its midst; it shall not be disturbed;
God will help it at the break of dawn.
The waters of the river gladden the city of God, the holy dwelling of the Most High!

1st Corinthians 3: 9 – 11, 16 – 17 Brothers and sisters: You are God's building.


Do I spend more time and energy on my exterior or my interior? What do I want to experience when I walk into a church?


Action: Next time you go to church be aware that your presence, attitude, and actions can have as much impact on other people’s experience as all of the art, architecture and decorations.

No comments: