Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thought for Friday March 30

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and he heard my voice.
My God, my rock of refuge,
my shield, the horn of my salvation, my stronghold!
Praised be the LORD, I exclaim,
and I am safe from my enemies.
In my distress I called upon the Lord, and he heard my voice.



John 10: 31 – 42  Jesus answered them, "I have shown you many good works from my Father. For which of these are you trying to stone me?" The Jews answered him, "We are not stoning you for a good work but for blasphemy. You, a man, are making yourself God."


When I judge a person, do I take the good and the bad into consideration?  How careful am I to insure that the bad things I believe about someone are true?


Action:  Pay close attention to the bad things you hear about someone – are they true, what was the motivation behind them, etc?

No comments: