Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thought for Monday March 26

Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will.
Your justice I kept not hid within my heart;
your faithfulness and your salvation I have spoken of;
I have made no secret of your kindness and your truth
in the vast assembly.
Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will.


Luke 1: 26 – 38  Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus.”


Can I imagine what it was like for Mary to go 9 months waiting for the birth of the son of God?  Can I imagine what it was like for Mary to watch her son be persecuted and crucified?


Action:  Think about what you would like to accomplish in the next nine months and get to work on it.

No comments: