Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thought for Wednesday July 25


Those who sow in tears shall reap rejoicing.
Restore our fortunes, O LORD,
like the torrents in the southern desert.
Those that sow in tears
shall reap rejoicing.
Those who sow in tears shall reap rejoicing.



2 Corinthians 4: 7 – 15  We are afflicted in every way, but not constrained; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our body.


Am I afflicted, perplexed, or persecuted?  Does Jesus help me rise above my own limitations?


Action:  I was perplexed when faced with coming up with an action, but don’t despair I have an idea – be supportive of someone you know who feels struck down or abandoned.

No comments: