Monday, September 17, 2012

Thought for Tuesday September 18


We are his people: the sheep of his flock.
Know that the LORD is God;
he made us, his we are;
his people, the flock he tends.
We are his people: the sheep of his flock.

 
Luke 7: 11 – 17 He stepped forward and touched the coffin; at this the bearers halted, and he said, “Young man, I tell you, arise!”  The dead man sat up and began to speak, and Jesus gave him to his mother.
 
What would I do if Jesus raised me to a new life?  Would I go back to doing what I had always done?

Action:  Do something this week that you have never done before – go skydiving, read a different book, go to something at a church, eat different food, plan a trip, tell someone you love him/her – and rise to new possibilities in your  life.

No comments: