Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thought for Wednesday September 19


Blessed the people the Lord has chosen to be his own.
Give thanks to the LORD on the harp;
with the ten stringed lyre chant his praises.
Sing to him a new song;
pluck the strings skillfully, with shouts of gladness.
Blessed the people the Lord has chosen to be his own.

 
1 Corinthians 12: 31 – 13: 13  If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love,  I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.  And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Do I have love?  Is being loving my first priority?

Action:  Every time you have to make a decision, make “Is this loving?” one of the first questions you ask yourself.

No comments: