Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thought for Friday June 28


The angel of the Lord will rescue those who fear him.
I will bless the LORD at all times;
his praise shall be ever in my mouth.
Let my soul glory in the LORD;
the lowly will hear me and be glad.
The angel of the Lord will rescue those who fear him.

 
Acts 12: 1 – 11  Peter thus was being kept in prison, but prayer by the Church was fervently being made to God on his behalf.

Am I fervently praying for anything with the whole Church?
 
2 Timothy 4: 6 – 8, 17 – 18  I, Paul, am already being poured out like a libation, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have competed well; I have finished the race; I have kept the faith.

Is it important to me to finish the race and keep the faith?

 

Action:  Peter and Paul kept the Church united in spite of their own conflicts.  Find a way to stay united with the people you are working with in spite of your conflicts.

No comments: