Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thought for Monday September 2


The Lord comes to judge the earth.
Let the heavens be glad and the earth rejoice;
let the sea and what fills it resound;
let the plains be joyful and all that is in them!
Then shall all the trees of the forest exult.
The Lord comes to judge the earth.

Luke 4: 16 – 30  He unrolled the scroll and found the passage where it was written: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring glad tidings to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, and to proclaim a year acceptable to the Lord.

Am I a captive of anything [society, bad habits, addictions, insecurities, sins]?  Do I believe Jesus can liberate me?

Action: Try to free yourself from something that is interfering with your spiritual life.

No comments: