Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thought for Monday November 24


Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.
The LORD’s are the earth and its fullness;
the world and those who dwell in it.
For he founded it upon the seas
and established it upon the rivers.
Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face.

 
Luke 21: 1 – 4  He said, “I tell you truly, this poor widow put in more than all the rest; for those others have all made offerings from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has offered her whole livelihood.”

If I won the lottery, would I give a large donation to charity?  If I did, would that donation be better than what I am giving now?

Action:  Give until it hurts – make a donation that is a little more than is easy for you.  It doesn’t have to be money – blood is in great demand at this time of year.

No comments: