Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thought for Wednesday November 5


The Lord is my light and my salvation.
One thing I ask of the LORD;
this I seek:
To dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
That I may gaze on the loveliness of the LORD
and contemplate his temple.
The Lord is my light and my salvation.

 
Luke 14: 25 – 43  Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple. Which of you wishing to construct a tower does not first sit down and calculate the cost to see if there is enough for its completion?


Have I calculated the cost of carrying my cross with Jesus?  Do I have what it takes to complete the job?


Action:  Find something in your life (time, money, talent) that you are not investing in the Kingdom of God and make the decision to reallocate it to some task you have been putting off.

No comments: