Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thought for Friday July 17


I will take the cup of salvation, and call on the name of the Lord.
How shall I make a return to the LORD
for all the good he has done for me?
The cup of salvation I will take up,
and I will call upon the name of the LORD.
I will take the cup of salvation, and call on the name of the Lord.

Matthew 12: 1 – 8  When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, "See, your disciples are doing what is unlawful to do on the Sabbath."

Do I ever judge people about their observance of the Sabbath?  Do I ever criticize people (in my mind or to others) at church because of the way they are dressed, or when they arrive, or how their kids act, or whether they receive Communion?

Action:  Make a point of going to church this weekend and appreciating the presence of everyone who is there without judging anyone.

No comments: