Sunday, July 19, 2015

Thought for Monday July 20


Let us sing to the Lord; he has covered himself in glory.
I will sing to the LORD, for he is gloriously triumphant;
horse and chariot he has cast into the sea.
My strength and my courage is the LORD,
and he has been my savior.
He is my God, I praise him;
the God of my father, I extol him.
Let us sing to the Lord; he has covered himself in glory.


Matthew 12: 38 – 42  Just as Jonah was in the belly of the whale three days and three nights, so will the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.

How many days would I have to spend “in the belly of the whale” before I gave up my resistance to doing what God asks of me?  Would I rather endure pain than change?

Action:  If there is some change you have been dreading or avoiding maybe now is the time to get on with it.

No comments: