Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thought for Friday January 8


Alleluia.
He has granted peace in your borders;
with the best of wheat he fills you.
He sends forth his command to the earth;
swiftly runs his word!
 Alleluia.

1 John 5 : 5 – 13  Beloved: Who indeed is the victor over the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  I write these things to you so that you may know that you have eternal life, you who believe in the name of the Son of God.

Has it been hard to face John’s long treatise exhorting us to love; am I glad it’s over?   Do I believe, are you the same as me, do we see things they'll never see, are you and I are gonna live forever?

Action:  Select some music that inspires you to live and to love and to be your best self.  Find it on 8 track or cassette or vinyl or download it onto your favorite electronic doohickey and listen to it as often as you need encouragement.

No comments: