Monday, July 18, 2016

Thought for Tuesday July 19


Let us sing to the Lord; he has covered himself in glory.
At the breath of your anger the waters piled up,
the flowing waters stood like a mound,
the flood waters congealed in the midst of the sea.
The enemy boasted, "I will pursue and overtake them;
I will divide the spoils and have my fill of them;
I will draw my sword; my hand shall despoil them!"
Let us sing to the Lord; he has covered himself in glory.


Matthew 12: 46 – 50  While Jesus was speaking to the crowds, his mother and his brothers appeared outside, wishing to speak with him. But he said in reply to the one who told him, "Who is my mother?”


How do I think Jesus’ mother responded to this?  How would my mother have responded to this?


Action:  Call your Mother (or another important family member) today just to say hello.

No comments: