Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Thought for Thursday October 27


Blessed be the Lord, my Rock!
My mercy and my fortress,
my stronghold, my deliverer,
My shield, in whom I trust,
who subdues my people under me.
Blessed be the Lord, my Rock!

 
Ephesians 6: 10 – 20 Brothers and sisters: Draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power. Put on the armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the Devil. In all circumstances, hold faith as a shield, to quench all the flaming arrows of the Evil One. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.


Does having faith and knowing God make me feel strong?  Am I ready to face whatever the Devil may throw at me?


Action:  Be strong, have faith, stand firm, read the word of God, pray, and be confident that God will help you.

No comments: