Friday, October 13, 2017

Thought for Friday October 13


The Lord will judge the world with justice.
I will give thanks to you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will declare all your wondrous deeds.
I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praise to your name, Most High.
The Lord will judge the world with justice.
 
 
Luke 11: 15 - 26  "When an unclean spirit goes out of someone, it roams through arid regions searching for rest but, finding none, it says, 'I shall return to my home from which I came.'  But upon returning, it finds it swept clean and put in order.  Then it goes and brings back seven other spirits more wicked than itself who move in and dwell there, and the last condition of that man is worse than the first."
 
Do I believe I can conquer my sins and weaknesses without God’s help?  Have I seen people fail again and again to conquer their unclean spirits?
 
Action:  Have some good, clean fun this weekend.
 

No comments: