Monday, May 14, 2018

Thought for Tuesday May 15


Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth.
A bountiful rain you showered down, O God, upon your inheritance;
you restored the land when it languished;
Your flock settled in it;
in your goodness, O God, you provided it for the needy.
Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth.

Acts 20: 17 - 27  But now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem. What will happen to me there I do not know, except that in one city after another the Holy Spirit has been warning me that imprisonment and hardships await me.

Have I ever been compelled to do something I knew wasn’t going to work out well for me?  What would my life be like now if I had always just done what was easy, fun and pleasant?

Action:  Be supportive of someone who is in the middle of doing something he or she would rather not do.

No comments: