Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thought for Friday June 8


You will draw water joyfully from the springs of salvation.
God indeed is my savior;
I am confident and unafraid.
My strength and my courage is the LORD,
and he has been my savior.
With joy you will draw water
at the fountain of salvation.
You will draw water joyfully from the springs of salvation.

Ephesians 3: 8 – 19  That he [God] may grant you in accord with the riches of his glory to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner self, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the holy ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

What do I want God to grant me?  Do I have anything to add to St. Paul’s request?

Action:  Use the power and strength God has given you to touch somebody else’s life.

No comments: