Sunday, September 15, 2019

Thought for Monday September 16


Blessed be the Lord, for he has heard my prayer.
The LORD is the strength of his people,
the saving refuge of his anointed.
Save your people, and bless your inheritance;
feed them, and carry them forever!
Blessed be the Lord, for he has heard my prayer.



1 Timothy 2: 1 – 8 Beloved:  First of all, I ask that supplications, prayers, petitions, and thanksgivings be offered for everyone, for kings and for all in authority, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all devotion and dignity.   This is good and pleasing to God our savior, who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth. 

Do I pray for everyone?  Do I want everyone to be saved?

Action:   The next time you feel disdain, contempt or even hatred for someone, thank God for creating him.

No comments: